

Our friend Leticia is moving this weekend to California. Its not that far, but it won't be the same without her here. I made this for her to take to her new home, but im afraid to give it to her since she is one of the most amazing crafters I know. Please, if you would give me your honest opinions. I am going with her and a couple of other friends to take her to dinner tonight.
Dinner with Leticia, Carol and Mitzi was nice but sad. I think she liked the "HOME" I made. That was the first time I ever made anything like that. Now I need to make one for me. Although we haven't been friends for a long time, I am going to miss her a whole lot. Thanks Leticia for some great times and the really cute gift you gave each of us tonight.






It's really cute. I say she will love it... See you at dinner. I'm already getting sad to see my friend leave. Even though I'm happy for her and her family. Though it does gives us a great excuse to go to California.
ReplyDeleteShe's going to love it! I do. I need one with CASA on it. You did a beautiful job!
ReplyDeleteBridget it's great! She'll love it!
ReplyDeleteTerri
I think its beautiful. I'm sure she loved it!!!
ReplyDeletehope you have a great weekend and try to keep cool. I thought it was hot over here,lol.
Thank you. I think she liked it.
ReplyDeleteWOW! That's beautiful! I'm glad she liked it, who wouldn't? Great job!
ReplyDeleteHOME looks awesome Bridget. A very thoughtful gift!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of you. I am sure she will proudly display it in her new home...
ReplyDeleteI love the HOME decoration, it's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your project!! And I am sure she will cherish it in her new home and think of you!!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME job!!!
hugs
Brenda
Oh my...that is Adorable, Beautiful and WOW. You did a great job....I Love it!!!! Love the colors too.
ReplyDeleteBridget that is beautiful. I bet she loved it.
ReplyDeletewonderful work!
ReplyDelete