
Dominic, Brandon and I are on our way out the door headed for California. Dominic has a meet there. The rest of the family will be staying here for Austin's biggest Karate tournament of the yr. I wish I could somehow be in two places at once, but unfortunately its not possible. I want to wish both my boys Good Luck! Pictures will be posted Sunday or Monday depending on when I decided to come home.LOL I'm hoping to hit up the beaches while there. That's one thing I miss most about not living in Calif, well and the green. Have a great weekend!
Today's picture was a shot of some of the kids on the team PS Vegas Flyers. We got to the college just in time for the meet to start!






safe travels
ReplyDeleteI wish them both luck. It must be hard to not be able to go to both. Have fun and be safe!! Will miss your posts!!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry you can't be in two places at the same time too... have fun in Sunny CA... if you are close to Ukiah, let me know and we could do lunch...
ReplyDeleteBest wished for your family, I left an award for you on my blog.
ReplyDeleteWould be nice if we could clone ourselves...kind of like that Flintstone episode where Fred and Barney did that..I love the Flintstones...Saft travels and luck to both boys..
ReplyDelete