
Chevygirl Gave me another award. This is the first time for this award. Thanks, Its so cool. Click on her name and check out her cute blog.
Denise Also gave me the Honest scrap award. Thank you. you should go check out her project 365. Im so glad all of us that are still doing it keep each other motivated.
Candace Was so kind to give me the Honest scrap award. Thank you. You should go by her blog and check out the amazing pictures she takes.I was awarded this award and the answers are posted a few posts down. I will post this to the side of my blog






LOL! I was going to post that I left you the same award on my blog! LOL!
ReplyDeleteWell you have another blog award from me:)
ReplyDeleteWow, what a very pretty award. I love your blog and so do many others!! Congrats to you!!
ReplyDelete