




Robert, Brandon, Austin and I went to the Nellis Air Force base to watch Aviation Nation, the air show. It was awesome. It was a beautiful day, but very cold and windy. None of us wore a jacket except Robert. The Thunderbirds were amazing. I can't wait until we go back next yr. It's nice that they open it up to the public and its FREE! I will be putting more than one picture today, but only one will make it into my album.






How exciting. I bet you take your jacket next time.
ReplyDeleteWe used to watch the Blue Angles air show from my sisters back yard, until they stopped doing the show. Amazing, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteP.S. Kai in now bathed and has her tags on!
Your photos are amazing! What camera do you have? The boys saw the Thunderbirds this year also.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Bridget. Love the one of you guys shadow in the picture.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so nice on the pics I can't even imagine in real life. Glad you guys enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteAirshows are awesome, eh? We have the Snow Birds and I absolutely LOVE watching them perform! TFS yours! :-)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!! Fantastic show and pictures. I never get that close to the Snow Birds but still love watching them.
ReplyDelete