My Newest blog posts

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 318



Today Carol and I went to donate blood for New Moon Premier tickets. We were #'s 24-25. They told us that the first 20 were the ones that will get the tickets. Well we didn't drive all that way for nothing, so we hung around until we were told we would get tickets. So I go in to give blood, while in there, my name is called outside in a raffle from the radio station to win a pair of tickets, they said I couldnt get them since I was going to get them inside. Then Carol is called. She ended up with the last pair of tickets. I didn't get any because my guy took longer to take all my info. they ran out :(
Today I am Thankful for Carol getting the last pair of tickets so we can go to the movie. The lady at United blood services is going to send me a pair of movie tickets next week to use at a later date.

5 comments:

  1. LOL... Well I am so glad that Carol got the tickets.. and hopefully you will get some later. I am such a baby I can't do the blood thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I'm so happy for you! I'm going to have to wait until it's out on DVD to see it. Quinn really wants to, but I want her to read the books first. She JUST finished Twilight!!! It's gonna be a LONG wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got the tickets! You look so happy giving blood! I would have been terrified! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well glad you got your tickets, hope you have a good time at the show

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too funny. What you'll do for a couple of movie tickets.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me so THANKS for leaving one! :)