
Its race day today. Wishing Dominic good luck.
Today I am going to start working out again. I need to drop 20lbs in 6 weeks.(ok I know this may not be realistic, but its my goal for now). My POTD will be of me and my eliptical. I just need to have someone take it, but no one is home right now. So all the encouragement and support is greatly appreciated. I was doing really well until I decided not to go back to work this past Aug and I have fallen into a rut of sitting behind this darn computer. Boy those pounds can creep up on you pretty fast. So wish me luck!
Today I am going to start working out again. I need to drop 20lbs in 6 weeks.(ok I know this may not be realistic, but its my goal for now). My POTD will be of me and my eliptical. I just need to have someone take it, but no one is home right now. So all the encouragement and support is greatly appreciated. I was doing really well until I decided not to go back to work this past Aug and I have fallen into a rut of sitting behind this darn computer. Boy those pounds can creep up on you pretty fast. So wish me luck!






You can do it Bridget. Maybe we can be weight loss buddies. I have to lose the baby weight for my sister's wedding at the beginning of August! The computer does suck up a lot of time!
ReplyDeleteYou CAN do it Bridget... we will be rooting you on. ( I could stand to use a few pounds myself)
ReplyDeleteI hear ya!! I packed on 20 lbs since starting the message boards. Oh I wish I had the willpower and could join in with you!!
ReplyDeleteOk, let's start by not sitting in front of the computer so much!!
You can do it! I've packed on a few myself then the vacation ahhhhh!!! Keep it up girl. All the hard work will pay off. Please come over and motivate me....LOL!
ReplyDelete