This is our downstairs tree. My mom is in charge of decorating it. So this yr she went with Red and Gold with pine cones. Sometimes its blue with snowmen. I think it looks really pretty.
Hi, Can you believe that I survived a yr of taking pictures and that Im going to give it another shot? How could I not. I have 4 handsome and wonderful boys who I just love taking pictures of. I sometimes get pics of me and Robert. A couple here and there of others. Im just a shutterbug on the loose. I hope you will enjoy another year of my family.
I totally agree, it is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWow! Let your mom know she did a FANTASTIC JOB!! Does it every look pretty :) :)
ReplyDeleteYour mom did a wonderful job! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! My main tree had a red and gold theme this year too! She did a great job!
ReplyDeleteLove white Christmas trees! We used to have one when I was little. Yours is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME TREE! Way to go, Mom!
ReplyDeleteShe did a great job but I would of been partial to the blue and snowmen
ReplyDelete