My Newest blog posts

Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 215


Nothing much exciting going on today. Went to Starbucks to meet my friends Danielle and Joy to give Danielle her birthday present. I made her a cute purse scrapbook, but forgot to take a picture of it and of us all together. Tomorrow she is having surgery on her knee. I'm wishing her all the best. After just came home and been fighting this darn computer. It hasn't been working right the last couple of days. Cox guys are coming out tomorrow to hopefully fix it.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Bridget, everytime I come to your blog it reminds me to update my 365. Going to do that today. LOL

    I only picked up 3 copics and the blender to give them a try but they do color nice. I have to say they seem to be blending well with my Martha Stewart markers I already have. So no hurry to get them all that is for sure.

    Have a great day, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your comment up and going, I was having withdrawal's when my was down. LOL... I hope your friends surgery goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you PC gets fixed, and sending prayers for your friends surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you got the same bug Barb has! Now you two get better.. I need you on the boards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope for the best for your friend. Get well really soon K...♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me so THANKS for leaving one! :)