My Newest blog posts

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 73












I got the opportunity to visit the new Extreme Home Makeover house here in Vegas today. It was pretty cool to see how fast they really do put up the house. Ty was in Atlanta doing another house (they work on 2 at a time). He should be in Vegas on Monday. I am hoping my friend Bridgette will call me to come down again. She had VIP passes so we were right up there. Got a picture with Eduardo one of the designers. He's not only tall but cute. So I will be posting a few pics as my POTD. This will probably be one whole page in my book.

3 comments:

  1. What a cool opportunity Bridget. Maybe you will get to meet Ty today if you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that!!! I hope you get to see Ty! He's such a hottie!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is cute! cuter in this piuc than on tv!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me so THANKS for leaving one! :)